Friday, July 23, 2010

Bringing It All Together? Surely, You Jest!

Never in my life have I brought it all together, and I don't suppose it will happen now. I work back to front or middle to either end, but I am not linear sequential. What I am is tired and cranky and nervous and very, very distractible. Distractible. Case in point. Googled "distractable/distractible" and found just what I was looking for in a blog entitled "Musings of a Distractable Mind." I quote:

More people get it wrong than right. I have more people coming to my blog doing the search Musings of a Distractable Mind than by the correctly-spelled version. I made this same mistake when I started. English is dumb. Shouldn’t it be “able” because it means “able to be distracted?” Nobody is “ible to be distracted.”

This is why I don't think I am going to finish my project on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment