Sunday, August 8, 2010

Did You See That? Did You?

My Photostory uploaded to my blog!! I worked on that until the wee hours of the morning and thought the sitution was hopeless! When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was to check on the status of my Photostory, and blow me down and call me Shorty! Well, don't call me Shorty. I really don't like being thought of as short. I think tall; therefore, I am?

The upload always seemed to get stuck about halfway through, and I would get an error message and a dictate to try again later. And later. And later. And later, later, later. It was really annoying me that I couldn't make this work, and I absolutely hated letting it get the best of me.
Reading other blogs and comments had already alerted me to this problem so I didn't feel alone, and the bird woman told me that Photostory and Blogspot or Blogger had been bickering all summer. Still, it wouldn't be the first time that some detail had slipped past my lightning-quick brain.

Ah, well. For now, I am just so relieved because I saw it appear at least once, and I did so want to use it to show the English classes working on their author webquests. I need to ride the escalator before trying to upload to YouTube.





This is the escalator you ride when you are getting nowhere fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment