Sunday, August 8, 2010

You-Tubing Down the River of Life

I was able to upload my video to YouTube, but the cautionary advice about copyright and ownership gives me pause. Not sure my project counts as using the information in a new way? That area continues to look murky to me. What does that tell me? I need to do some research and clarify. Putting that on my list of things to do before I die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGvADDqOiw

Wow! Weird. I clicked on this link and got only the audio portion of my project. Bigtime boo-boo here. I am so sick of listening to myself! This has been a strange journey some days so I will leave in the link because it might work beautifully some days. Who knows?

I chose "Education" as the YouTube category. Secondary English and language arts classes are my target audience. Tags in YouTube are sbisdL2P3, webquests, Photostory 3, multimedia.

Just realized I had neglected to tag #5. It is a good thing these questions serve as a checklist. You can find my Photostory on creating webcasts on my blog and on YouTube.

It works!

2 comments:

  1. embedding the vidoes is the blog is a really important part of 2.0. try to go back and embed it from You tube into this post.

    We will look at it together if we need to...pretty easy...embed button should be right under the screen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it. Didn't have any trouble. Guess I just didn't realize I still needed to do that! Good thing you reminded me!!

    ReplyDelete