Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thing #4 bump, bump, bump


Were there any bumps along the way? Indeed. Speed bumps and pot holes and "lions, and tigers, and monkeys, oh, my!"
(image of crying lion by Iwan Wolkow)
Honestly, most of the bumps were of my own making, but I hate to admit that so I am just whispering it.
I realized once again that I am not very creative, but I was able to make a fairly decent lesson
that my teachers may find useful when they assign author studies as they indicated they would.
My flaws are noticeable, according to a pair of fresh, honest, and uncompromising eyes, but the Photostory will still introduce the assignment in a comprehensible manner. My voice is breathy (a whole semester of speech class to no avail), hoarse, and wobbly and will probably be hard to hear even though I used a microphone. Static bursts interrupt my narration which is boring, boring, boring. Will anyone listen to it? Fresh eyes and ears are doubtful. Obviously, it needs refining. Aaaaaand, my credits page is a mess.
But I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment